For our unit 3 project, me and Phill chose to work on a drive-time radio show. We both agreed that drive-time was the best type of radio show to create and we used Chris Evans and Steve Wright as a basis for our own show. I think I worked well as part of the team and independently. In pre-production I made many contributions to the project, such as researching to discover an estimated cost to make the show and contributing towards the scripts for features used in the show. I also contributed to pieces of work done by other members of the team. When working with other members I took caution so as not to cause an altercation between us and when working on my own I worked to my full potential in order to complete the project. Despite myself being ill for a week of the production process, we did not fall behind in any of the work and and completed the project before the set deadline. There were a few times when we me and Phill did not communicate well, but we fixed this by using texts to arrange meeting times and locations.
Friday, 5 October 2012
Unit 3 Evaluation
Unit 3 Evaluation
For our unit 3 project, me and Phill chose to work on a drive-time radio show. We both agreed that drive-time was the best type of radio show to create and we used Chris Evans and Steve Wright as a basis for our own show. I think I worked well as part of the team and independently. In pre-production I made many contributions to the project, such as researching to discover an estimated cost to make the show and contributing towards the scripts for features used in the show. I also contributed to pieces of work done by other members of the team. When working with other members I took caution so as not to cause an altercation between us and when working on my own I worked to my full potential in order to complete the project. Despite myself being ill for a week of the production process, we did not fall behind in any of the work and and completed the project before the set deadline. There were a few times when we me and Phill did not communicate well, but we fixed this by using texts to arrange meeting times and locations.
For our unit 3 project, me and Phill chose to work on a drive-time radio show. We both agreed that drive-time was the best type of radio show to create and we used Chris Evans and Steve Wright as a basis for our own show. I think I worked well as part of the team and independently. In pre-production I made many contributions to the project, such as researching to discover an estimated cost to make the show and contributing towards the scripts for features used in the show. I also contributed to pieces of work done by other members of the team. When working with other members I took caution so as not to cause an altercation between us and when working on my own I worked to my full potential in order to complete the project. Despite myself being ill for a week of the production process, we did not fall behind in any of the work and and completed the project before the set deadline. There were a few times when we me and Phill did not communicate well, but we fixed this by using texts to arrange meeting times and locations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment